Welcome to OPA
The Ontario Psychiatric Association is the provincial voice of Ontario's Psychiatrists. The OPA serves to:
- Facilitate the exchange of scientific information
- Promote the optimal level of professional development and practice
- Advocate for the mentally ill and their families
- Represent members to governments, universities, and other medical associations
- Promote the prevention of mental disorders in the province of Ontario
News & Updates
Message from OPA President - Dr. Desi Brownstone
The Ontario Psychiatric Association Council is pleased to welcome Dr. Desi Brownstone as the new OPA President.
"Shortly after being asked to be President-Elect for this year I was asked what theme I would choose for my year. I looked back at the recent themes chosen by my predecessors. Their themes all expand on our roles as psychiatrists. But they triggered a question: What about our primary function?..."
Click here to read more.
October 14, 2017
2017 Fall Conference
March 23 - 24, 2018
2018 Annual Conference
March 24 - 31, 2018
ADHD 2018 - Exploring the Horizons