Welcome to OPA
The Ontario Psychiatric Association is the provincial voice of Ontario's Psychiatrists. The OPA serves to:
- Facilitate the exchange of scientific information
- Promote the optimal level of professional development and practice
- Advocate for the mentally ill and their families
- Represent members to governments, universities, and other medical associations
- Promote the prevention of mental disorders in the province of Ontario
News & Updates
OPA COVID-19 Resources Page
Click here for more information
The OPA Annual General Meeting will be hosted on June 8th at 7:00pm.
The OPA Annual General Meeting is open to OPA members in good standing. Registration is required. Click here for more information.
OPA Webinar: Coping with Patient Death or Suicide -
Dr. Maryna Mammoliti/ Dr. Wiplove Lamba
Join us on June 8th at 7:30pm for an informative webinar. Click here for more information or to register.