Welcome to OPA
The Ontario Psychiatric Association is the provincial voice of Ontario's Psychiatrists. The OPA serves to:
- Facilitate the exchange of scientific information
- Promote the optimal level of professional development and practice
- Advocate for the mentally ill and their families
- Represent members to governments, universities, and other medical associations
- Promote the prevention of mental disorders in the province of Ontario
News & Updates
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Town Hall for Ontario Psychiatrists
Please stay tuned for further announcements
OPA Annual Conference POSTPONED
Click here for more information.
A new exhibit called In Their Shoes: Sharing Psychotherapy Stories will be held during our Annual Conference.
To learn more or find out how you can get involved please click here.