Welcome to OPA
The Ontario Psychiatric Association is the provincial voice of Ontario's Psychiatrists. The OPA serves to:
- Facilitate the exchange of scientific information
- Promote the optimal level of professional development and practice
- Advocate for the mentally ill and their families
- Represent members to governments, universities, and other medical associations
- Promote the prevention of mental disorders in the province of Ontario
News & Updates
OPA Fall Conference 2019
Click here for more information or to register today!
The OPA Conference Organizing Committee is accepting submissions for the 2020 Annual Conference Educational Program.
Deadline is October 31, 2019. Click here for more information.
View Recent Job Opportunities
Click here to read more.