Welcome to OPA
The Ontario Psychiatric Association is the provincial voice of Ontario's Psychiatrists. The OPA serves to:
- Facilitate the exchange of scientific information
- Promote the optimal level of professional development and practice
- Advocate for the mentally ill and their families
- Represent members to governments, universities, and other medical associations
- Promote the prevention of mental disorders in the province of Ontario
News & Updates
The 2019 OPA Annual Conference will take place on March 22 & 23, 2019, at the Omni King Edward Hotel in Toronto.
Call for Abstracts for the 2019 Annual Conference
The OPA Conference Organizing Committee is accepting abstract submissions for the 2019 Annual Conference Educational Program. The Deadline for Submissions has been extended to December 15, 2018. For more information and to submit your abstract, please click here.
Shortage of Psychiatrists Contributing to Crisis in Access to Mental Health Treatment
Click here to read more.
Etobicoke Psychiatric Consultants
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance
Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
Health Psychology Instructors