Welcome to OPA
The Ontario Psychiatric Association is the provincial voice of Ontario's Psychiatrists. The OPA serves to:
- Facilitate the exchange of scientific information
- Promote the optimal level of professional development and practice
- Advocate for the mentally ill and their families
- Represent members to governments, universities, and other medical associations
- Promote the prevention of mental disorders in the province of Ontario
News & Updates
Resident's Stream: Transition to Practice
The Ontario Psychiatric Association has created a new program in conjunction with the OPA Conference to facilitate the challenge of navigating the transition from residency to independent practice.
Participants may earn 1 credit per hour of attendance at the accredited sessions, for the maximum of 11 hours.
Click here to register today!
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance
Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
Health Psychology Instructors