2023-04-25 06:30 PM 2023-04-25 07:30 PM OPA Open House & 2023 Annual General Meeting Virtual Event America/New_York
CME Accreditation: N/A
Members and non-members are invited to meet OPA Councillors and learn more about OPA advocacy projects and member benefits, followed by remarks from our guest Dr Gary Chaimowitz, CPA President. OPA members are encouraged to remain in the meeting for the subsequent AGM to hear the address from Dr Angela Ho, OPA President and support the nominations of OPA Councillors.
To be held virtually on Tuesday, April 25th, 2023 at 6.30pm ET.
OPA Advocacy Updates:
- Psychotherapy Initiative - Dr. Renata Villela
- Mental Health Law Reform Task Force - Dr. Karen Shin & Dr. Lyndal Petit
- MAiD - Dr. Sephora Tang
- Keira's Law (Bill C-233) - Dr. Yusra Ahmad
- MTO Medical Reporting - Dr Angela Ho
Canadian Psychiatric Association Guest Speaker
- Remarks from CPA President - Dr. Gary Chaimowitz
Annual General Meeting 2023
- Call to Order
- President’s Remarks
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of the 2022 Annual General Meeting
- OPA President’s Report
- OPA Treasurer’s Report
- Appointment of Auditors
- Report of the Nominating Committee & Election of Councillors
- Other Business.
OPA Annual General Meeting is open to OPA members in good standing. Registration is required.
Register in advance for this meeting using the button below. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you are unable to attend, you can still contribute to the quorum by completing the attached proxy form and e-mailing it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Friday April 21, 2023.
If you have any questions contact email@example.com